Our unique geometric wax melt burner will fit most home decor. It is easy to use and the perfect addition to your home to help in injecting fresh, relaxing scents.
The black wax melt burner comes in 2 parts - an iron geometric tea light holder and a ceramic plate to hold the wax melt.
- To use, simply add wax melt to the top well and an unscented tea light underneath.
- Use on flat surface with a heat safe placemat/tray under the burner for extra protection of your table surface.
- The clear glass wax melter holds approximately 50ml of melted wax. To prevent any hazards, it is advised to use half way.
- Minimum order £70(products available in the wholesale category)
- 10% of orders £100+, use code WS10
- Mixed orders welcome(no minimum for each product)
- Allow 3-5 working days for processing
- Free UK tracked shipping
Native Fragrance products are handmade in small batches with the aim of shipping within 24hrs of placing your order. During busy period, please allow 1-3 working days for processing.
Orders placed on Monday to Thursday will usually ship the next working day, orders placed on Friday to Sunday will ship on Monday.
All orders ship via Royal Mail and UPS. UPS is used for express shipping to Europe and the Rest of the World.
Due to Royal Mail restrictions, lighters and match sticks can not be shipped outside the UK. UPS will be used for all international orders containing lighters and matchsticks.
Please be aware a signature will be required upon delivery. Delivery arrival is estimated from date of shipment –
- Standard Tracked & Signed: Arrives within 2-3 working days £5
- Next Day Delivery(order by 12pm): Arrives next working day £9
- FREE Standard Shipping for orders over £40, arrives within 2-3 working days
Shipping to Europe is currently suspended due to change in regulations after Brexit.
Rest of the World
- International Standard Tracked & Signed: Arrives within 7-10 working days £24
- International Express: Arrives within 3-4 working days £42
- Free International Standard Shipping for orders over £100, arrives within 7-10 working days
Native Fragrance policy lasts 7 days for orders that arrive damaged or wrong. If 7 days have gone by since your order was delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
For orders that arrive damaged or wrong, do send a photo of your order within 7 days of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org Items sent back without a return request will not be honoured
Packages are returned at your own cost and it is advised to get proof of postage as Native Fragrance is not responsible for your package until it is received. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
Please make sure your items are securely packaged to make sure your items arrive without damage.
Regrettably we cannot refund postage for orders returned to us due to non-collection or wrong address provided.
When your returned item/package is received and processed, you will get a confirmation email of receipt. Please allow 3-5 working days after the return is processed to see the refund payment reflected on your bank statement.