Safety & Warning Notices
Native Fragrance Candles will burn evenly and smoothly down to the bottom if you follow the Safety & Warning Instructions.
Burn for a maximum of 2 – 4 hours for the first time (1 hour for every inch across) or until the wax is melted to the sides of glass, and there is a good wax pool which sets the memory for the candle, trimming the wick when necessary.
Only burn in or on a suitable heat container/holder.
Always keep well away from flammable materials. For BEST Results Keep wick trimmed to between 5 - 6mm. Do not allow foreign objects to fall into the wax pool.
Keep out of draughts. Never move a candle that is burning or contains molten wax. Keep out of reach of children & pets. Re centre wick after each use after dipping the extinguished wick in the wax – do not blow out. Always extinguish candles with a candle snuffer. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Always keep the bottle in an upright position. Do not place on polished, painted, leather or plastic surfaces.
To use: unscrew lid, remove plastic stopper, re-screw the lid back on. DO NOT SHAKE BOTTLE. Keep away from children and pets. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product.
Always wear protective gloves when handling this product, may cause an allergic skin reaction. IF IN EYES rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.
IF SWALLOWED Immediately call a doctor. IF ON SKIN Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label to hand.
Names, trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners. Any likeness to a given brand in the naming, labelling or description of a scent is just to give you an idea of what the scent smells like. Native Fragrance offers our interpretation of the scent, and in no way we are to mislead or confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturers name and trademark.
Do not spray directly onto furnishings, any naked flames or heat sources.
DANGER EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE LIQUID AND VAPOUR. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Keep away from heat, sparks, naked flames, hot surfaces, no smoking. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wear protective gloves.
IF ON SKIN wash with plenty of soap and water, If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical advice/attention.
IF IN EYES rinse continuously with water. If medical attention is needed, have product bottle or label with you to hand. Dispose of contents to an approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
AVOID release to the environment.